Call Jetstar Australia customer service by using the contact phone number below.
Jetstar Customer Service Opening Hours
Rate your experience while contacting the helpline
Jetstar is an award-winning low-cost airline, owned by Qantas. Operating in the Asia-Pacific region, the company specializes in Domestic Australian and international flights to 75 destinations. Australian branch is known as Jetstar Airways, with sister companies including Asia Airways (based in Singapore) and Jetstar Pacific Airlines (based in Vietnam). The group is headed by CEO Jane Hrdlicka.
Established in 2003, the company was intended as a low cost alternative to the premium service offered by parent company Qantas. The company started with only domestic transport, but added international flights in 2005.
Jetstar’s main selling point is a 10% Price Beat Guarantee. That is, Jetstar will beat competing prices by 10%, if you should find a cheaper offer.
As a value airline they offers domestic and international flights with minimum perks and low prices. Domestic flights are generally single class service, with food and drinks available for purchase on board. Boeing 787 international flights offer a two class service, including economy and business class. Complimentary meals and beverages, in-flight entertainment, and an increased baggage allowance of 30 kg is included in business class tickets, as is access to the Qantas Club lounge and frequent flyer miles.
Some flights include fitted seat back in-flight entertainment screens, while on others you may receive an iPad for entertainment (free in business class but available for a fee in economy class).
Jetstar cooperates with AIG to provide travel insurance at a discounted price. Customers can also book accommodation and car rentals via the website, with a range of discounts on offer.
Contact Jetstar Australia
To contact Jetstar customer services within Australia, call the phone number 131 538. This number is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, but charges do apply. From most (though not all) destination countries, you can call Jetstar customer care at the phone number +613 9645 5999. Free Skype calls are also offered at the username “jetstar.airways” for customer support.
In addition to calling a Jetstar phone number, you can reach customer service via the website http://www.jetstar.com/au/en/home, where you can enlist the help of the virtual assistant, or speak directly to staff in a live chat. Feedback and enquiry forms are also available, to be automatically emailed to the appropriate department.
For enquiries about lost, late or damaged baggage within Australia, call Jetstar customer support at the toll-free number 1800 687 374.
For information on group bookings, contact the Jetstar phone number 1300 792 688, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jetstar travel insurance enquiries and emergency assistance contact details differ according to the country in which you purchased the insurance. Insurance purchased in Australia can be reached at the toll-free Jetstar phone number 1800 257 504 for general or claims inquiries, between 8.00am-6.00pm AEST, Monday to Friday. Claims enquiries can also be directed to the email address email@example.com. For emergency medical assistance, call phone number +603 2772 5593, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Reverse charges are available in some countries. To view details on Jetstar customer services for insurance bought outside of Australia, see the website.
Jetstar Contact Numbers
24 hour customer service for Jetstar Mastercard and Platinum Mastercard can be reached at the jetstar contact number 1300 150 100 inside Australia, or +612 8232 4677 from outside Australia.
General enquiries about the Travel Card can be directed to customer service number 1300 013 800 from Australia, or +612 8209 4190 from outside Australia. If your card is lost or stolen, call the jetstar customer service number at any time on the number 1300 013 800 within Australia, or +612 8209 4190 outside of Australia.
As a subsidiary of Qantas, their loyalty program is tied in with Qantas Frequent Flyer miles. Call the number 13 11 31 for frequent flyer enquiries within Australia, or +61 3 9658 5302 from outside Australia.
Jetstar Overseas Customer service helplines
As an international airline, it’s possible that you won’t be in Australia when you need to contact customer service. Here is a list of Jetstar customer service helplines that you can call to contact support overseas. All numbers are available 24 hours a day and in English unless otherwise indicated:
Calls are charged at the local rate set by your provider
- Cambodia (Phnom Penh): +855 23 220 909 (Monday to Saturday, 8.00am to 6.00pm local time); +613 9645 5999
- Cambodia (Siem Reap/Angkor Wat): +855 63 964 388 (Monday to Saturday, 8.00am to 6.00pm local time); +613 9645 5999
- China: 4001 201 260 (24 hours); +613 9645 5999
- Fiji: 008 002 171 (toll-free); +613 9645 5999
- Hong Kong: +852 3192 7451;+613 9645 5999
- Indonesia: +62 803 852 9779 (English, 24 hours, Indonesian SIM card only); 001 803 852 9779 (English, 24 hours, non-Indonesian SIM card, you need to connect manually to the Indosat mobile network); 021 2555 6333 (Bahasa language only, Indonesian SIM card only, Monday to Friday, 8.30am – 5.00pm Western Indonesian Time) +62 21 2555 6333 (Bahasa language only, non-Indonesian SIM card, 8.30am – 5.00pm Western Indonesian Time); +613 9645 5999 (English)
- Japan: 0570 550 538 (press 2 for English, Monday to Sunday, 9.00am to 9.00pm local time); 050 3163 8538 (calling from PHS device only, Monday to Sunday, 9.00am to 9.00pm local time)
- Malaysia: 1800 813 090 +613 9645 5999
- Myanmar: +95 9 42111 6662 (Monday to Friday, 9.00am to 5.00pm local time); +95 9 42111 6663 (Monday to Friday, 9.00am to 5.00pm local time)
- New Zealand: +64 9975 9426; 0800 800 995 (toll free from local landlines only)
- Philippines: 1800 1611 0280; +613 9645 5999
- Singapore: +65 6499 9702
- Taiwan: +00801 852 015; +613 9645 5999
- Thailand: 66 2267 5125 (Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 5:30pm local time; Sunday, 8:30 to 12:30pm local time); 001 800 611 2957 (toll free, phone must be connected to CAT network); +613 9645 5999
- USA: 1866 397 8170 (toll free); +613 9645 5999
- Vietnam: 1900 1550
- Other countries: +613 9645 5999
Jetstar Australia Head Office Contact Details
headquarters is located in Melbourne, at the address:
79 Victoria Parade,
The corporate address is also listed for mail enquiries as:
PO Box 4713,
Contact Jetstar head office at the phone number (03) 8665 4325.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I make changes to my booking?
Sign into your account on the website to alter your booking details, or contact Jetstar customer service by phone.
Is there a loyalty or discount program?
Yes, you can join the Club for an annual fee, which gives you access to a range of special offers and discounts. Visit the website it call the Jetstar contact phone number for details.
Are there any special offers for business?
A Business Hub account is available, offering a range of services useful to people travelling on business. For more information, see the website or call the customer service phone number.