Call Foxtel Customer Services Contact Phone Number & Save it Instantly.
Foxtel’s Customer Service Number: 1300 130 799
Introduction to Foxtel
Foxtel, an Australian based pay television company, was formed in 1995 because of a joint venture between News Corporation (FOX) and Telstra. The company is involved in cable television, IPTV streaming and direct broadcast satellite television services. Foxtel is the biggest subscription TV provider in Australia, providing more than 200 channels. The company acquired AUSTAR in 2012, while its shares are equally held by News Corporation and Telstra. Foxtel enjoys rapid expansion due to faster growth of TV subscription industry in Australia, having rising demand for digital TV coverage and increase in FTA channels and Internet Protocol (IPTV) services due to easier access to broadband services. As of 2018, more than 3 million homes got the STV services from Foxtel.
The Foxtel Channels
Foxtel’s channels fall into the following categories:
- Entertainment Plus
Foxtel’s Most Popular & Innovative Products & Services
- The iQ4 – It is a powerhouse set-top box that is 4K capable and brings the ultimate 4K television experience straight into the home.
- Australia’s first and only 24/7 channel in 4K UHD alongside the largest HD channel offering, with 50 dedicated channels
- Live and catch up TV on your tablet or other mobile device with Foxtel GO, never miss a moment
- A constantly growing library of TV and movie hits to stream, On Demand, available as part of a Foxtel subscription
- Flexible access to stream Foxtel anywhere in Australia with our internet TV service Foxtel Now
- Australia’s favorite subscription television sports channels, across 12 dedicated HD channels
- Television, broadband and home phone bundles with Foxtel internet and voice services delivered over Australia’s largest telecommunications network.
Interesting Facts About Foxtel
- It starts as low as $10 for basic packages
- The most economical and legitimate means to get all live AFL & NRL games on a full screen
- Foxtel is must for sports, new movies, blockbuster movies and popular shows fans
- Takes online subscriptions within a matter of seconds
Interesting Initiatives & Media Moves
Foxtel is a kind of Australian company that successfully leverages upon the digital technologies—in Australia’s existing intellectual property framework, providing millions of Australians the innovative services and products. Foxtel owns billions of dollars’ worth of investment to maximize the ways through which the company’s subscribers can enjoy content in a faster, easier and more entertaining manner. The company has made all its content available on tablets, mobile phones and other popular devices, and through its popular set-top-boxes, the iQ and MyStar. Recognized for innovation, Foxtel is continually searching for the ways to improve its customers ‘experience, with a change in functionality made available by launching the Foxtel’s iQ3 box.
Want to Know About Foxtel packages for yourself & your family? Contact Foxtel as per below contact numbers:
Foxtel Contact Details for General Queries
New Customers: 1300 130 799
Contact Timing: 9am to 7pm (Mon-Fri), 10am to 6pm (Sat), Closed (Sun)
Existing Customers: 131 999
- Billing – 9am to 7pm (Mon-Sat)
- Package change – 9am to 9pm (Mon-Fri), 10am to 8pm (Sat-Sun)
- Broadband & Home Phone technical help – 24/7
- TV technical help – 7.30am to midnight (Mon-Sun)
Overseas: +61 3 8325 2701
Contact Timing: 24/7
Foxtel Contact Details for Corporate & Advertising
Contact No. for Corporate enquiries: (02) 9813 6000
Contact No. for Public affairs and media: (02) 9813 6000
Contact Details for Special Individuals
Special persons can contact Foxtel via National Relay Service.
TTY: Call 133 677 then dial 131 999
Speak and listen: Call 1300 555 727 then ask for Foxtel.
Other Contact Details
Foxtel’s Customer Service: 1300 130 799
Technical Support Team Contact No. +61 3 8325 2701 Mon to Sun – 7:30am to midnight (AEST).
If you’re overseas and your matter is urgent then please call Foxtel on +61 3 8325 2701
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/FOXTEL/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Foxtel/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/foxtel/
Foxtel Community Registration
Want to be a part of Foxtel Community? Visit https://community.foxtel.com.au/ and register!