Call AGL Customer Services Contact Number & Save it Instantly!
AGL Customer Service Number: AGL has different contact lines under its products and services. Read on below to find contact details.
Introduction To AGL
AGL Energy is one of leading integrated energy companies in Australia and largest ASX listed owner, operator and developer of renewable energy production in the country. Having over 175 years of experience, the company has a diverse and competitive power generation portfolio. Offering natural gas, electricity and energy-based products and services to over 3.7 million
The AGL Energy, formed in 2006, is the reformed shape of The Australian Gas Light Company, which was established in 1837. Brett Redman is the CEO and MD of the company, while the headquarter is in North Sydney.
AGL Energy produces energy from multiple power stations using natural gas, thermal power, hydroelectricity, wind power, gas storage, coal seam gas sources and solar energy. In 2017, AGL penetrated into the residential and commercial gas market of Australia and is now having huge investments in gas and electricity supply and has become the biggest private owner, operator and developer of the renewable energy assets in Australia.
AGL – The Key Offerings
AGL currently offers the following key services with a range of customized plans, both for households and business customers:
- Electricity and gas plans
- Moving Home
- Solar Plans
- Renewable energy plans
- New Connections
- Relocation services
Interesting facts about AGL
- AGL is one of the oldest Australian company, having its roots established in 1837
- AGL uses its own power plants to produce electricity
- AGL is deeply involved in sustainability goals, which are not limited to energy and power; the sustainability goals include social and economic inclusion, rehabilitation, economic transformation and carbon constrained future
The Awards Won by AGL
- Mid-Capitalisation category of Platinum Edison Electric Institute (EEI) Asia-Oceania Index Award.
- Three separate awards at the Australian Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) Reporting Awards, including Best Sustainability Report, Best Sustainability Reporting of an ASX 50 Company and Best Sustainability Reporting for an Energy and Utilities Company.
- 2017 Board Climate Leadership Award
- Energy Supply Association of Australia’s (ESAA) Sustainability Reporting and Innovation 2010
Want to Know About AGL Plans for yourself or your business? Contact AGL as per below contact numbers:
AGL Contact Details for Residential Queries
Gas and electricity
Contact No. 131 245
Calling from overseas
+613 8633 6000
Contact No. 1300 732 245
Mon – Fri: 8am – 4pm AEST
Excluding public holidays
Contact No. 1300 397 079
Contact Details for Business Queries
Small and Medium business customer service
Contact No. 133 835
Large business customer service
Contact No. 1300 793 477
Mon – Fri: 8.30am – 5.30pm AEST
Contact Details for Special Individuals
Hearing impaired customers (TTY)
Dial 133 677 and quote 1300 664 358
Dial 1300 307 245
Other Contact Details
If you’re overseas, please call AGL Energy at +613 8633 6000